Do you want to attend the 7th Asia Pacific Conference on Reproductive and Sexual Health and Rights (APCRSHR)?
Abstract submission guidelines are as follows
- 300-500 word abstract addressing any of the topics of the parallel sessions of the planned 7th APCRSHR program. The abstract should include the objectives, methods/strategies, results, and future directions (beyond 2014).
- Formats can include paper or poster presentation.
- In the selection of the papers and posters for presentation, priority would be given to those that address the objectives 1-4 of the conference.
- Standard presentations are usually between 10-15 minutes and this would be followed by a ten-minute open forum.
- All submissions will be anonymously reviewed by a panel of international reviewers/experts. Scholarships will be provided to the selected paper presenters.
- Deadline for receipt by Secretariat: June 15, 2013
For more information, contact:
7th APCRSHR Secretariat
Philippine NGO Council on Population, Health & Welfare, Inc.
Telefax: (632) 852-1898